SuperFreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes, and Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance
Pop-economcics follow up to the original Freakonics book.
SuperFreakonomics challenges the way we think all over again, exploring the hidden side of everything with such questions as:
* Why are doctors so bad at washing their hands?
* What's the best way to catch a terrorist?
* Did TV cause a rise in crime?
* What do hurricanes, heart attacks, and highway deaths have in common?
* Are people hard-wired for altruism or selfishness?
* Can eating kangaroo save the planet?
Blog by the authors of the Freakonomics book which also includes many guest posts in teh same pop-economic vein.